четверг, 6 октября 2016 г.

Official Title for new "Blade Runner" revealed.







Official title for a new Blade Runner will be "Blade Runner 2049". The main events will take place 30 years after the original movie. But no story details have been revealed yet. 


The movie directed by Denis Villeneuve starring Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford as Rick Deckard. The movie will hit theaters on October 6th. 


Personally I am very excited about this one. Look at the cast: Ford, Leto, Gosling, Bautista. The director of "Sicario" Denis Villeneuve who is always great at bringing depth and thoughtfulness - prefect combination for "Blade Runner's" atmosphere. I know Ryan Gosling playing tough and melancholic characters so he will be a great fit for "Blade Runner" dark tone.


I didn't like the original one like maybe somebody loved it but I still appreciate the cultural value of it. I just hope that the new one will have the same cultural significance but entertain me more so it would be a perfect combination.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий