четверг, 27 октября 2016 г.

The Accountant movie review.


From the first look The Accountant is a little movie about an accountant Christian Wolff who is also suffers from autistic disease. From the second look he is already a very dangerous and wanted by FBI for relations with criminals. 

Wolff character is so well written by Bill Dubuque and perfectly played by Ben Affleck. The story of his is executed with a good dramatic feel. I was fully invested into the character and actually wasn't worried about him, because he is so bad-ass and can handle all by himself. He reminded me about a lot of personages I love and brought a lot of refreshment to it. Especially with autistic disease and such a wonderful mathematical mind. 

The story was told pretty great in a way I love, with some mature scenes and good acting. The plot itself is not big, it is a small story, but written so good. I definitely loved how every scene in the movie made sense and gracefully tied into the whole story which in the end made me admire the movie.

There is another character I want to mention. Jon Bernthal's character surprisingly did a lot to me. When I first saw him in the movie I was surprised - I didn't dug that up that he was in the movie. And then I started to make my decision about his character( and I couldn't even speculate how it connects with the story). First thought was that they will waste him and the movie will turn out as a disappointment overall. But I liked Jon Bernthal performance very much and it perfectly fitted the story. 

Also Anna Kendrick was pretty good in the movie, playing a little naive woman. Fitted great with the story. And, of cause, J.K. Simmons was brilliant again. I enjoyed everyone's performances a lot. 

The movie has a great storytelling,  performances and well done characters and also it is just well made. For the viewer is does everything to enjoy, you just need to sit down with comfort and enjoy it as much as you can, because this movie has a potential to be one of you favorites of the year despite a bad critic score. 

Overall it is a perfect movie for me. It just delivers right as I love and tells a story I usually like and the most important - it doesn't waste itself, it's made with a great vision by Gavin O'Connor and all the crew. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий