суббота, 31 декабря 2016 г.

Top 10 movies of 2016 Part One.


This is a list of my top 10 movies of the year. I didn't see a lot of movies such as: La La Land, Manchester by the sea, Moonlight, Fences, Monster Calls, Silence, due to my location. These movies might make my list, so when I watch all of them, I will make the second part. This year was a little disappointing in terms of big summer blockbusters, but I think this is one of the best years in movie history, it was rich and exciting. We had got (just think of it): Star Wars, Avengers (whatever), Batman vs Superman, Harry Potter franchise movie Fantastic Beasts, Bourne movie, Star Trek this year. Despite the quality of some of these movies, we have had an insane amount of highly anticipated movies in 2016. 

And I think that I have had one of the best movies of all time for me this year, I spend hours watching it again and again. This movie really became iconic for me, so I am so glad that I loved it. And this movie made №1 on my list. 

№ 10. The Accountant.
Starring Ben Affleck, Anna Kendrick and J. K. Simmons. This is a movie, which I so unexpectedly loved, that it deserve number ten on the list. It may not be the best in terms of art, but in terms of fun and enjoyment it beats a lot of movies for me this year. Click here to check the full review.

№9. Hacksaw Ridge.
One of the best war movies I have ever seen. This movie is heartbreaking and heavy for the audience, sometimes it was hard to watch. This is a great story and brilliant execution. Mel Gibson made something special. Click here to check the full review.


№8. Moana
My favorite animated movie of the year. It is a wonderful, charming and adorable movie, filled with classic Disney style songs, creating a beautiful and adventurous atmosphere. It brings a lot  of fun and happiness. Click here to check the full review.

№7. Hell or High Water
A modern western with a very deep meaning and amazing execution. Performances are great, directing is very smart and powerful. This film leaves behind a true movie enjoyment feel. Click here to check the full review.

№6. The Magnificent Seven
One of those films that I didn't expect to be good. But when I saw it, it appeared to be very smart and even artistic. I love this types of movies a lot. This film struck me by the fact that it was something bigger than just being entertaining and funny. Directed by Antoine Fuqua. I loved the cast and their performances. Overall it was mind-blowing for me. Click here to check the full review.

№5. Deadpool.
Super funny and entertaining. Deadpool brought me so much fun and joy, that it definitely deserves to be number five. This movie blew me away by its boldness and crazy jokes. It was something very special. Directed by Tim Miller and written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.  Click here to check the full review.

№4. Arrival
This is the movie, that can win an Oscar. It is so powerful and original that I think Denis Villeneuve deserves to win Best Director. This movie is deep and artificial, performances are just stunning and professional. This film is revolutionary and has so much talent behind. And I love it that much for that. Click here to check the full review.

№3. Captain America: Civil War
I think everybody loves this movie. This is one of the best superhero movies of all time. It has a unique feel and atmosphere, it is a very different from previous Avengers and Captain America films. I felt so thrilled and entertained, that this movie became one of my favorites comic book adaptations of all time. Such a great introduction of Spider-Man. Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo. What an amazing cast, what an amazing movie. Click here to check the full review.

№2. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
My most anticipated movie of the year. I waited it as a huge Star Wars fan and always put it higher on my list of 2016 movies, just because I am a big fan. But it appeared, that this movie blew me away anyway, despite me being a big fan. The cinematography, the story, connections with The New Hope are just masterfully done. The third act of the film is one of the best in movie history, I loved this movie. But, this year there is one movie, that I loved and anticipated more after all. Click here to check the full review.

№1 The Nice Guys
And that is a masterpiece. I love it so much, that I would put it on the first place, even if The Force Awakens would come out this year. I love the atmosphere, the feel of this movie, Ryan Gosling is a genius, playing Holland March. Overall, the characters are the best for me this year. This movie made my summer, I lived by it, I admire it, I watch it when I am happy or sad, to improve my mood. The pace is brilliant, the comedy, which is so precise, makes it feel like this movie is made for true movie fans. Joy I had, just watching trailers before this movie even came out, made me happy every time. Thank you Shane Black, Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe for doing it.

This is my Top 10 list, it was a plenty year, I loved it. It was amazing in every way!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий