четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

Episode 8 title is 'The Last Jedi'.


I fells like we have been waiting forever for some news about new Star Wars film, which will come out in December of 2017. The title is obviously the thing, that revealed first, and there have been rumors about it, some fake titles, that I found bad. Thank, God, the actual title for Episode 8 is tremendous. It has that Star Wars feel, I am just ultimately happy with this title. There are no plot details revealed, but it is pretty obvious, that we will see much more Luke, and most likely the last Jedi is him. But it can be plural, so may be the both of them are the last Jedi. We will see. But right now I had my portion of happiness, and I do not want the teaser soon. Let us anticipate even more, Lucasfilm. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий