пятница, 20 января 2017 г.

Power Rangers second trailer.


The idea of this movie is clear for me, some says otherwise, but I suppose I know, what to expect and wait. The thing is: there are so many similar projects, that we are a little tired of all that teenage action movies over the years, but I hope, that this is something else and special, because I watched the TV show and know that this movie can be awesome, if handled exactly as needed. That should not become one of these corny action flicks, but fun and brand new. At least I hope it will. And I really like so far what is going on with this movie, the first trailer was a surprise, how good it was, and the images were good. That really feels like it is going to be something.


The second trailer is solid. It doesn't have something, that makes me feel, that I want to rewatch it. It certainly has some good moments, and the trailer itself is structured well, but some moments didn't work for me. Although the most important ones did, and that is why I don't think this trailer is just "OK", but solid, actually well made, with some atmospheric shots and moments I remember from watching Power Rangers. 
I just hope, that it is not going to be a dumb cheesy movie, like Fifth Wave or Divergent, or even Fantastic Four(2015). 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий