пятница, 20 января 2017 г.

There is no plans to digitally recreate Princess Leia for Episode 9.

Disney and Lucasfilm decided not to digitally recreate Carrie Fisher's character for the future movies. There is no certainty at all, due to the information we have, however Episode 8 is finished and there is no need to use CGI for this one, but it is so sad and unfortunate, that now, most likely the script for Episode 9 will be changed, and the original idea will be lost, who knows, maybe for the best. And we still do not know if General Organa survives in the following movie, and may be there is no need for worry, but if it is a reverse situation, I can not even imagine how I will get used to the re-casted actress, because it seems to be the only solution, if not CGI. The only thing that bothers me here, is that the reaction in Lucasfilm gave the spoiler away about Leia's part and fate in Eight. The most bad decision that can be made is to just write Leia of, and explain it in the crawl. That would be awful. And this situation, as a whole, depresses me a lot by many reasons. One of them is that part of me knows, that we will never enjoy next episode as much as we could, if nothing happened. 

I my opinion, it would be better for everyone, if Leia dies in Episode 8, it would conclude her path and bring peace to our harts. And there will be no need to mess with the character in the future. But if needed, I will appreciate, if they stick to the original idea and script and cast a new actress, if it would be masterfully done. I totally agree with no CGI idea, because the technology is still not there yet to recreate a live action person.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий