вторник, 17 января 2017 г.

Tropic Thunder 2008 movie review

Tropic Thunder. A comedy about filming the movie. It is a parody on many things related to movies and of course it is entertaining and sometimes hysterical. 

I loved this movie. I actually compare this one with Deadpool in terms of the humor type. This movie definitely felt the same way, and making a joke out of Hollywood's stereotypes is a total blast for me. This movie had so many great dialogs and everyone did such a fantastic job portraying their characters, that I would call it one of the best comedies of all time. So it has a similar humor as Deadpool, only it is not a superhero movie and no one is breaking the fourth wall.

This is that type of comedy, when it's jokes are ironic about itself, presents itself as a fun, even dope a little, considering the fact, that all the cast are so famous and talented, so the amount of stars in one 'parody on Hollywood' movie is so rare, but so tremendous. Tone, which was chosen by the director and starring actor Ben Stiller is so appropriate, being so easy and dope, it makes me feel very pleasant about it. I appreciate this movie for what it is, it reminds me of these movies that are made with a sense of its unseriousness and fun. That bring a lot to the table, so it also becomes a fair dark comedy from so many wonderful actors I adore and love as a fan. And the acting is great in this, based on the idea of parody movie. Besides I admire Robert Downey Jr and Tom Cruise in it. Their characters were the best part for me, and they kept the film being always funny and bold. Even though it is not serious, but it barely achieves the level of silly and dumb, it is more smart and creative, and with its cheesy moments, whatsoever, but it is still a lot of fun. All the set up is a great and interesting idea and it is all almost brilliantly executed. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий