пятница, 10 февраля 2017 г.

Coen Brothers to Polish Script for "Scarface".

A remake of a 1983 Brian De Palma classic Scarface is in works, and Variety reports, that Joel and Ethan Coen are working on the script for Universal Pictures. Antoine Fuqua was attached as the director, but, unfortunately, left the project to make a new Equalizer movie with Denzel Washington. I think that this loss is a big hit for the remake because Antoine Fuqua would have been perfect for directing Scarface, which will star Diego Luna, my favorite Captian Andor. I remember Fuqua talking so passionate about this new movie, about the main character and how it can be relevant nowadays, and so much more. And it got me so excited and interested, that now I am frustrated about him going away. I hope that there will be a good director to do it because I love original Scarface. It is a genius movie, so I want the remake to be at least enjoyable. I have faith in Diego Luna's talent as the performer. It wouldn't be appropriate if his name of the main character would be Tony Montana again because in the new script he is Mexican and I suggest the scribes wouldn't want to confuse people. I don't know. If his name is Tony Montana I will be absolutely fine.  And I am very happy, that talents like Coen brothers are working to make this movie. I surely hope, that no one wants to screw this movie up.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий